In the new finalizeURL approach to orders, do order objects need to contain
a CSR after a user attempted to finalize the order, or after the order is
finalized? Would the CA have to store the CSR after it's posted, or after
the certificate is issued?

>From the text, I assume that the body of the finalizeURL is a POST
containing an ACME JWS message whose payload is a JSON object with the
"csr" field. Is that correct? What would this POST look like?

I'm asking these questions because I haven't been able to find an example
of the finalizeURL POST in the draft (
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/blob/master/draft-ietf-acme-acme.md),
and because I see "csr" fields in some of the order objects.

I've created a branch of my fork of the GitHub repository (
https://github.com/uhhhh2/acme/tree/remove-csr-fields-from-order-and-add-example-finalize-post)
with my understanding of the new finalizeURL POST. Specifically, in this
branch, I am assuming that the CSR is not stored as part of the order. I am
also assuming that the finalizeURL POST is an ACME JWS message whose
payload is a JSON object with the "csr" field (which is in the same
base64url format it was in before finalizeURL was introduced). Am I
understanding the finalizeURL correctly?

Sincerely,

Logan Widick