I just came across what appears to be a minor inconsistency around the
mutability of the order object’s authorizations array.

Section 7.1.3 (Order Objects), says:

> The elements of the "authorizations" and "identifiers" array are
> immutable once set.  The server MUST NOT change the contents either
> array after they are created.  If a client observes a change in the
> contents of either array, then it SHOULD consider the order invalid.

However, the authorizations array appears to be documented as changing between
the pending and final states, which would make it mutable.

> authorizations (required, array of string):  For pending orders, the
>    authorizations that the client needs to complete before the
>    requested certificate can be issued (see Section 7.5).  For final
>    orders (in the "valid" or "invalid" state), the authorizations
>    that were completed.  Each entry is a URL from which an
>    authorization can be fetched with a GET request.

Jonathan