Good catch. Should it be 415 (Unsupported Media Type) plus which of the
following (or which combination of the following):

   - A new problem document field (tentatively named
   "supportedSerializations": an array of media type strings)?
   - A new directory field (tentatively named "supportedSerializations": an
   array of media type strings)?
      - Should this go in the directory's "meta" object, or in the
      directory object itself?
   - A HTTP header?
   - Something else?

Logan