Ah, yup, good catch. I totally spaced we’d pulled that out.

Likely we’ll want to reference TLS-ALPN here but it kind of ends up being a
chicken and egg scenario. If draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn gets standardized first
we’ll want to mention that in this document updating it’s method to accept IPs,
if we standardize draft-ietf-acme-ip first we’ll want to mention in
draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn that it can work with IP identifiers.

It seems like there is more forward momentum on draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn so I
suspect we should just wait for that to be done to get this out the door…
thoughts?