draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-01: No changes since last meeting other than a handful
of minor editorial changes. The draft method is currently implemented in the
Let’s Encrypt staging environment and is planned to be deployed in the
production environment in the coming weeks.

draft-ietf-acme-ip-02: The contentious reverse zone DNS based validation method
has been removed from the draft. The document needs a few small changes to be
updated to add guidance on the usage of the TLS-ALPN method with IP identifiers.