>    - Fixing the ambiguous behavior in RFC6844 grammar in a way that
      does not change the language (which means the set of strings that
      are valid in grammar) but fixes the ambiguous cases.
>    - Changing the RFC6844 language to make it parse the examples from
      ACME-CAA as the draft intends them to be parsed. Even if this
      grammar would match the examples from the document.

We are interested in the latter.  Folks in the room opined that parameters are
not used much.  Are you willing to write such a thing?  (No problem, if not.)