Dear Hugo,

Thank you for the email.

Please note that the RFC Editor has transitioned to using v3 XML on 16
September 2019 (see the email about transition at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2019-September/010669.html).

This means that your document currently in AUTH48 will be published in v3 XML.
We have converted your file to v3 XML and will email you shortly with links to
updated files for your review.  The RFC number assigned to your document will
be changed.

We noted your initial approval for RFC 8647, for tracking purposes:

   https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc8647

We will ask for your review and approval of the version 3 document shortly.

We appreciate your patience during this transition.  Thanks again.

RFC Editor/lb