Sorry for chopping the URL's; my company email system rewrites them to go
through a safety-checkpoint. ;(

On 7/25/20, 4:12 PM, "STARK, BARBARA H" <bs7...@att.com> wrote:

    I wanted to let everyone know that NomCom will be holding some office hours
next week. If you want to stop by and talk with us (just to say Hi, ask about
NomCom, ask about being a nominee for the various I* positions, etc.), we'd
love to see and hear from you.

    The date and times (which are also posted on the IETF 108 Agenda) are:

        Monday, July 27, 16:00-17:00 UTC WebEx: ...
        Tuesday, July 28, 09:30-10:30 UTC WebEx: ...
        Thursday, July 30, 20:00-21:00 UTC WebEx...

    In addition to being available by WebEx, those of us who can will
simultaneously be on Gather.Town (possibly in a special NomCom corner). To find
us, the easiest way is to go to the Participants list (at right of the Gather
screen), find "Barbara Stark", left click on my name and select "Locate".

    See you next week!
    Barbara