We had good participation at the ACME session, so I hope everyone can do the
survey!

From: Alissa Cooper <ali...@cooperw.in>
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 11:53 AM
To: 'WG Chairs' <wgcha...@ietf.org>
Subject: Fwd: [108all] Final reminder: IETF 108 meeting survey

Please share this with your working group/research group lists if you have not
done so already.

Thanks,
Alissa

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF Executive Director
<exec-direc...@ietf.org<mailto:exec-direc...@ietf.org>>
Subject: [108all] Final reminder: IETF 108 meeting survey
Date: August 5, 2020 at 6:30:16 AM EDT
To: 108...@ietf.org<mailto:108...@ietf.org>

Thank you very much to the ~230 people who have filled in the IETF 108 meeting
survey as this data is crucial to helping us plan future meetings.  We could
still use another 70 or so responses and so this is a final reminder to please
help us by taking a few minutes to complete the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T3SL7JF<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_T3SL7JF&d=DwMFAg&c=96ZbZZcaMF4w0F4jpN6LZg&r=4LM0GbR0h9Fvx86FtsKI-w&m=EBdMMaZdIVCdTSudpquw3KX-qRiNLIxRQ4vTdvgo0Vo&s=vw7UmRrhHe3_g6bMLzuKqbdZM-_7hDuaSAnXKJjIcWk&e=>

Thanks in advance

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director