Hi Barry,

On 05/11/2020 11:03, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Hi Barry,

On 29/10/2020 21:33, Barry Leiba wrote:
  [snip]
The example body contains a “.”, which is not a valid base64url character.
It is JWS, which contains a dot.
I'm confused, then.  The text says that it's "one or more line
containing the base64url-encoded SHA-256 digest [FIPS180-4] of the key
authorization".

How can that contain a dot?  The key authorization might, but then you
make a digest of it and encode the digest, and that encoded blob can't
contain a dot, right?  What am I missing (just hit me over the head;
it's OK).
I will come back to you on this.

Yes, you are right and I am wrong. I will fix.

Best Regards,

Alexey