Nearly a month has passed, and no responses. None at all.

Unless we get some reviews, I can’t declare a working group consensus on this.
We need at least some “I’ve read it; I believe it’s useful and I think it’s
ready for publication” reviews.

Without them, I think the best plan would be to tell teh authors that the WG
doesn’t seem to care much for this, and advise them to turn to the ADs to ask
to submit this as individuals.

Yoav