Not sure why "domainNamespace" is used as the field when "subdomains" is
shorter and easier to understand.

[ofriel] there was early discussion on the mailer about what exactly a
'subdomain' meant. So we quoted the CA/B Browser baseline definitions and used
that terminology instead.  Note that the draft is not restricted to web use
cases, so basing terminology on CA/B is not by any means mandatory. I have no
strong preference on what we call the field at all -  subdomains and namespaces
are both used in the draft, so happy to change to whatever is clearest.