This addresses all comments raised against draft-07 bar one:

-----
Section 7.2 says:

   EST [RFC7030] is not clear on how the CSR Attributes response should
   be structured, and in particular is not clear on how a server can
   instruct a client to include specific attribute values in its CSR.
   [I-D.richardson-lamps-rfc7030-csrattrs] clarifies how a server can
   use CSR Attributes response to specify specific values for attributes
   that the client should include in its CSR.

   Servers MUST use this mechanism to tell the client what identifiers
   to include in CSR request. ...

This is a MUST, but is is not really nailed down.  Can we get to a simple MUST
statement here?  If not, can we at least narrow the possibilities?
-----

Michael is working on updates to richardson-lamps-rfc7030-csrattrs which should
clarify this, and we felt that best to leave the text hear as is, as
richardson-lamps-rfc7030-csrattrs will be clarified shortly.

Owen