I have read the draft and I think it brings a very valuable feature into the
ACME ecosystem.  It’s also a perfect fit in at least two of our projects, and
I’d be happy to integrate it in our protocol flows.

The only concern I have with the current proposal is its reliance on WebAuthn’s
as the sole encap format.  The trouble is it only allows “background
check”-style topologies [1], whilst we’d like to be able to support “passport”
[2] as well.   Therefore, I’d like to have WebAuthn as one of the supported
formats, rather than the only supported format.  (For a more generic
encapsulation of attestation-related payloads you may want to take a look at
[3].)

Cheers, thanks

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-22.html#section-5.2