Hello ACME list,

It was pointed out to me recently that RFC 9444 is titled "Automated
Certificate Management Environment (ACME)", but RFC 8555 is titled
"Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME)".  RFC 8737 also uses
Automated.  RFC 8823 uses Automatic in the title and Automated in the
abstract.  RFC 9115 uses Automatic in its title, but uses Automated in its
reference to RFC8555.

I don't think this is anyway meaningful, but it is visible enough that I
thought I would mention it, should the group feel it is worthwhile
attempting consistency going forwards. or perhaps even adding some errata
to published RFCs.

Thanks,

Matthew McPherrin