The ADs can edit the language of an errata.  If we can agree on the
language, they can modify the errata and then mark it as Verified.  Below
is what I have for this:

Errata old:

Section 7.4.1, It should say:

If a server receives a newAuthz request for an identifier where the
authorization object already exists,
whether created by CA provisioning on the ACME server or by the ACME
server handling a previous newAuthz
request from a client, the server returns a 200 (OK) response with the
existing authorization URL in the
Location header field and the existing JSON authorization object in the body.

Errata new:

Section 7.4.1

It should say:
If the server has an existing authorization for the identifier,
depending on server policy, the server may return a 200 (OK)
response with the existing authorization URL in the Location header
field and the existing JSON authorization object in the body.

Is this correct?  Or does it need to be tweaked?

Deb