Apologies for letting the draft expire. I've recently switched roles
within Google and have been busy ramping up. My new team is
responsible for Android Key Attestation[0], one of the attestation
schemes included in the draft, which hopefully allows me to build a
production implementation of the draft.

I've incorporated one change from Thomas and updated the draft to version 2[1].

There hasn’t been much feedback on the draft during the ACME sessions
or on the mailing list, especially from implementers, so I’m really
excited to see all of the interest on this thread. I’d be more than
happy to incorporate any feedback received and present at IETF 120. If
reviewing the draft in a meeting would be helpful, please reach out to
me directly and I’d be happy to schedule time.

Thanks,
Brandon

[0] https://developer.android.com/privacy-and-security/security-key-attestation
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acme-device-attest/02/