Hello,

My name is Iwona and I was an Erasmus student at Universidade do Porto
last year. If anyone is looking for a great flat to live in I can
strongly recommend the place where I lived and that is going to be
free for the 2nd semester. It is a big, modern apartment in Rua Damiao
de Gois (10min by bus to the Faculdade das Letras and Boavista), very
close to Marques metro station. Fully furnished, with TV, washing
machine, fully-equipped kitchen. The owner of the flat is Sofia - an
extremely nice and helpful portuguese girl. She doesn't live in the
apartment herself. There are two big rooms for rent - the flat is on
the 5th floor so there is a lot of sunlight. You have to ask her for
the exact price but I think it was 220eur which is really little for
the great conditions and the localization of the place. I adored
living there and I wouldn't have changed it for any of the flats my
friends lived in.

If you are interested, write Sofia an e-mail: [email protected]
Her tel: +351 938 424 422

If you'd like to see some photos of the flat, let me know and I'll
send them to you.

Cheers, :)

Iwona
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Acolhimento Brasup 07/08" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/acolhimento_0708?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Responder a