On 08.10.2012 10:13, Marco Martin wrote:
On Monday 08 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2012 00:17:34 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
Now with Aarons updates, Okular Active segfaults directly on launch :(

hm.. it was dieing here on launch as well, but after a rebuild of both
plasma- mobile and okular-active it started working again for me. seemed
like a binary compat issue as a simple rebuild cleared up the issue ...

if you can get a backtrace, that'd be handy.

here on device works fine if i launch it from the terminal, crashes if is
launched from the file manager.

I can confirm that.

the backtrace says it's crashing when is trying to initializa the qglwidget as
qgv viewport

I could not get any useful backtrace because I could not find debug packages for Qt. Would it make sense ot offer those in the repos so people can add backtraces to their bug reports?