On 15.10.2012 15:50, Maurice de la Ferte wrote:
Wolfgang hi,

On October 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM Wolfgang Romey <h...@wolfgangromey.de> wrote:

Hallo, I am a long time KDE-user on Debian Sid and have Plasma-Active on my
weTab for some time, from wich I kicked the original OS. I have testet the
meego and mer weekly builds from basykom and the latest iso from balsam.

First I like to point out, the MeeGo based image are outdated and not supported
anymore.

Now I have installed PA3 and maybe it is interesting for you, when I give
feedback. But first, I want to thank you all for the great work. I hope, there
will be hardware soon.

The first thing, I want to make a remark on, is the installer. Is there a way,
to get PA3 installed, without a usb-keybord? I think, that is importeant for
the normal user.

Following steps should work from Plasma Active live mode:

su
export PATH=${PATH}:/sbin:/usr/sbin
installer-shell

Oh, that would work? So we should put that on the installation Wiki page then, as having to attach a USB keyboard for installation may really be an obstacle for some people (for example those who use only a laptop and don't even own a USB keyboard anymore).