On 08.01.2013 19:48, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
Hi everyone,
sorry for all who have participated in the last Doodle, but there was no
timeslot when enough people were available.
Therefore I created a new doodle with a new timeframe, an additional slot per
day and the "ifneedbe" option activated.

http://doodle.com/cg48y3kw5yuw2xkw

I hope with this we can find a date for our meeting!
Thanks for participating again,
Thomas

ARGH! I hat just noticed that I had made a mistake: The 6pm - 9pm slot was supposed to be 7pm - 9pm. I edited the poll, hoping that the votes would still be valid because I had just shortened the time and there was no warning that votes would be invalidated. Of course I was wrong :( So sorry for the trouble, but could you please re-select all the 7pm - 9pm slots? Thanks!

The good news: It looks like this time there are plenty timeslots where many people are available :)

Thomas