On 21.01.2013 13:43, Marco Martin wrote:
On Monday 21 January 2013, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

Plasma Active is still quite a bit further from "feature-completeness",
though, so it might take longer for it to reach a state which can stay
for a while without further feature development.

well, is true, but it needs as well porting to plasma2, which for several
reasons is more urgent than even the porting of the desktop.

so i want the qt4 version (that pretty much has hit a wall in terms of what
the underlying platform can do) change as little as possible from now on.

Okay, that sounds logical. So I think we'll have to define what features are absolutely necessary for a release that people can live with for a while and implement those if possible with the current platform, but not implement any other new features before the porting.