On 09.04.2013 15:30, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Tuesday 09 April 2013 00:41:44 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
On Monday, April 8, 2013 20:12:41 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
I would like to reuse the background image of the AP main toolbar in my
own
application (for a toolbar that should appear just below the main
toolbar).
Is there a way to obtain this image or something similar ?

it's the widgets/panel-background svg from the Plasma theme.

Svg("widgets/panel-background") should do the trick.

Hi

I am trying to force my application in full screen mode, but it seems that the
main panel is always shown while my application window is below the main
panel. Is there a way to force an application window to be in full screen mode
without the main panel ?

For full screen mode currently I use

QRect rect(0, 0, QApplication::desktop()->width(), QApplication::desktop()-
height());
setGeometry(rect);

Hi,
we are currently preventing full screen mode because if a (legacy) application does not provide a way to exit full screen mode without using the keyboard, we're stuck with no way to close the application. This has happened e.g. with Bangarang. We are planning to re-allow full screen mode once we are sure that no application running on PA uses full screen without a way to return to windowed using the touch screen.