On Saturday 11 May 2013 17:34:43 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> I tryed to use Pencil for mockups last week but I was not able to come up
> with something usefull. There are no standard components for plasma active,
> so I needed to build them myself and I didn't have the time for that...  I
> gave it another shot this weekend using qml right away and I was way more
> productive:
>
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2wLkUtvD4v_SjBnTWx5YklnRTQ&usp=shar
> ing
>
> Note that this is just a braindump to get started. I will need to take a
> more structured approach during gsoc for doing and assesing mockups.
> This means: actually listing all  the requirements and a  way to juge a
> specific mockup by them.

cool :)

as nitpick, make sure of vertical alignment, such as the checkboxes, that seem
to be just a few pixel too high.

about the small delete, answer etc buttons, they have to be quite small.. too
much to be useful (and also quite noisy)

i think those actions should be available only in a big toolbar after the
message is open.

doesn't really slow down the workflow because there is still the checkbox that
permits to do batch operations.

Cheers,
Marco Martin