On 10/10/2013 11:29 AM, Marco Martin wrote:
now the form should report an error in case something goes wrong (btw, i tried
again to upload an asset,  and it works fine here, so may depend from what
user is doing it)

another thing you can try is to not upload any image at first, just add them
after the asset has been created

btw, if you give me a pointer  of where is the package you want to publish on
obs, i'll copy it in the kde:stable:apps, the repository (to put in the same
place the apps that are in the store)
Hi

Here is the link to my repository

http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:/cristeab/kde_devel_ux_latest_i586/i586/

The package file is: TabletReader-3.0.2-18.1.Nemo.i586.rpm

However, I would like to update this package, so simply copying into another place might be an issue since different versions might be in different places.

regards
Bogdan