From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] a small problem.

Hey all,

I know this isn't particularly related but wondered if anyone else has
encountered this little problem:

Whenever anyone on the network goes to open/save a document from standard
app's such as Office it can take up to 2 minutes to drop down the drives
list.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Robert Rutherford

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial
confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error
please notify the Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of DEK Printing Machines Ltd., or its
affiliates.