Thanks for the effort suggestion Elizabeth  but this is not relevant due to
the fact that its not a 2000 DC but a 3.51 BDC. I may as well just go
through Server Manager for NT and remove it.

Thanks very much

Robert Rutherford

                    "Elizabeth Farrell"

                    <elizabeth.farrell@clear       To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    swift.com>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                       Subject:     RE: [ActiveDir]
Removing a DC Account from the Domain
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    ivedir.org

                    23/11/2001 21:17

                    Please respond to

                    ActiveDir

This is what a search on your error message came up with on Microsoft.com:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q216/3/64.asp

Hope this helps!

E.