Von: OFFORD, Vivian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2002 12:36
An: Mike Tonazzi
Betreff: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Policy Logon Error

Do you get any event log error messages? Check the Application log for
Event ID 1000 from Source:UserInit.

If you have set the script to run in group policy is it correct that the
script is in the netlogon share.  Normally these are automatically in
the Sysvol share in a folder with a GUID as a folder name.

Do you run any other scripts configured in the AD such as site scripts?
If so do these run?

In case there is a problem with the workstations account in the AD try
removing it from the domain and adding it back in again.

Is there anything different about the network connectivity for the
affected workstations?  Is there a slow or congested link to the domain
controllers?  If the logon process detects a slow link it can (by
default I think) disable the running of scripts.  You can set the GPO to
ignore slow links and run the scripts regardless.

Are the affected workstations being authenticated by different domain
controllers to the working workstations.  This could point to a problem
on those DCs - possibly with replication of the scripts.

Viv Offord