You can use a VBS script to add the account, set the password, and enable
it.  You can even add it to the OU of your choice.  You can also set things
like when account expires, address, tile, phone, etc. of the user you are
adding.

Here is some sample code that I pulled from my script.  This won't work out
of the box but gives some idea of how to get it going.  We use a 40+ comma
delimited file that is loaded each night.  We add and delete accounts daily
based on this file.  We built error checking and email.  We just check our
email each day to view log files and that is about it as far as account
creation goes.

Set adsdomainobj = GetObject("LDAP://ou=test,DC=domainname,DC=com)
Set adsuserobject = adsdomainobj.Create("user", "cn=JoeUser"& )   '
set basic properties
'
        adsuserobject.Put "sAMAccountName", username
          adsuserobject.Put "name", username

          adsuserobject.SetInfo  'save the properties added to make sure account is
added.
                                         'cannot set other properties unless the
account is added.

        adsuserobject.GetInfo 'gets the account info so you can set the
following the properties

          adsuserobject.AccountDisabled=False
          adsuserobject.IsAccountLocked = False

          adsuserobject.accountexpirationdate  = datetoexpire

          adsuserobject.SetInfo  'save the properties added

adsuserobject = user object that is being modified
accountexpirationdate is the AD field that has the value.
datetoexpire = variable for the date to expire the account

The format for datetoexpire = "January 1 2002"