A little nagging problem that's been bugging me with the AD integrated DNS
since migrating to 2000:

I have one AD integrated DNS server in a domain.  The aging interval is set
to 7 days for the refresh/non-refresh intervals. Employees will use the
internet regularly and surf to sites fine, but after awhile certain sites
(msn.com, microsoft.com, espn.com, usps.com ,etc.) won't come up.  When this
happens I go onto our DNS server and clear the DNS server cache and then
they are able to surf to the sites just fine again.  Is there a better way
to solve this problem besides going in and manually clicking on the clear
cache menu item on the DNS server every week?  My only explanation for this
happening is that these sites are changing their DNS and before it's updated
on my DNS server, the client types in the address and is getting the cached
data, which is old (stale RRs), but I really don't think that these sites
are changing their DNS that often.  Do I need to lower the aging interval,
or enable automatic scavenging?  If so, what ar the recommended intervals
for these.

Any thoughts?

Chad