From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 8:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Removing a Domain Controller

Hi All,

I need to rebuild my primary domain controller, basically the first
controller I upgraded from NT4 on. What do I need to do, to ensure that
nothing is lost from the domain?

I know I need to Transfer the FSMO roles... Since the machine is the SOA
for my DNS, Is changing the SOA as simple as right clicking the SOA
record
and changing the properties to a different server hosting AD integrated
DNS?

Any other thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated.

BR

Robert Rutherford

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial
confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error
please notify the Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of DEK Printing Machines Ltd., or its
affiliates.