From: Moises A. Zamora V. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2002 01:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exch2k problem

Hi I don’t know if you could help me,

            I changed the IP of my exch2k and now the public folder store is not mounting..appears dismount. So I back to put it the original IP that had this one and either works the Public Folder.

The error that display is:

An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both.

ID no: c1041724

Exchange System Manager

What can I do?

I'll appreciate your help .

Regards.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
received this email in error you may not copy, forward or use the contents,
attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the
sender via our switchboard on +44(0) 20 7475 6600 or via return email. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Kleinwort Benson Private Bank
give no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email after it is
sent over the Internet and accept no responsibility for change made after it
was sent. Any opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dresdner Bank or its
affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.