All,

Have any of you had any issues with rolling out Windows 2000 SP2 using Group Policy on a workstation that has Windows 2000 SP1 on it which was not installed using Group Policy...I have found on numerous occasions that SP2 will not install on some of these PC's, can't narrow it down to a specific thing, PC's different, same SP1...due to the small amount, about 2% on the LAN I have had to install SP2 manually...I have tried re-deploying, renaming (Group Policy Object) and repackaging the SP2 to no avail. I don't want to have to install SP2 manually to PC's across our entire domain WAN if the rollout does not work...some of remote locations are connected via sat phones and PC Anywhere is very slow in these instances...Any ideas would be appreciated...

James