I am unable to find this utility at the site.  There is DUMPACL that shows
up in a search either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Lloyd
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] accountExpires field

Have a look at www.sysinternals.com for the Dumpacl utility. This allows you
to extract user details into a delimited file from a domain or server
including 'last logon time' and lots more. It is free and the resulting data
can then be manipulated into a script to finish the job.