From: Mike Tonazzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [ActiveDir] Clusters - Good or Bad idea?

I am specially interested in NLB (network load balancing) for a webserver
farm. Here is what I found on Microsoft's Website (it's a overview over
Clustering and Network Load Balancing)

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/advancedserver/evaluation/business/
overview/advanced.asp
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/advancedserver/evaluation/business
/overview/advanced.asp>

But: Is this the right platform to discuss? Aren't there other newsgroups or
mailinglists more specifing concernig this issue?

Mike