Title: RE: [ActiveDir] Web admin tool

I do not want to appear ignorant but what webadmin tool are you talking about?

Gene Molloy

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Schlegel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Web admin tool

Does anyone use the webadmin tool that microsoft puts out? I installed it and some of the functionality to say the least is scary, I was just wondering how people are using it and if they are finding it helpful. I posted a question a couple days ago about displaying users in a web page using active directory and this is what I came up with. I am thinking about manipulating some if it so my users can use it as a phone list and directory of employees, but restricting most of it. Maybe allowing them to search the directory.

Does anyone use this and if so how? I would love to use some of the functionality, but it looks like you can manipulate more than I want to allow even the rest of my tech team.

Thanks for any input

Bryan

http://www.microsoft.com/serviceproviders/downloads/webadmin_overview.asp
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm