Scott,
        I can only assume you are looking to programatically change this
setting in your environment. Here is a snippet of the vbs code we use to
toggle this off. Best of luck!
  John A. Bjelke AFRL\VSIO
  Business Support Analyst
            UNISYS
      Supporting AFRL
      Kirtland AFB, NM
        505.853.6087
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,  ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
Copula eam se non possit acceptare jocularum.

'--------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Disable Dynamic DNS registration
'--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub DisableDynamicDNS(sComputerName)
  On Error Resume Next
  Dim oServer, oAdapters, oAdapter, nRC

  Set oServer = g_oLocator.ConnectServer(sComputerName, "root\CIMV2")
  If Err.Number = 0 Then
    Set oAdapters = oServer.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM
Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE " _
    & "IPEnabled = TRUE AND MACAddress <> """"")
    For Each oAdapter In oAdapters
      If oAdapter.IPAddress(0) <> "" Then
        If oAdapter.FullDNSRegistrationEnabled Then
          nRC = oAdapter.SetDynamicDNSRegistration(False, False)
          If nRC <> 0 Then
            g_sMessage = g_sMessage & "SetDynamicDNSRegistration failed for
network adapter adapter with IP " _
            & oAdapter.IPAddress(0) & vbCRLF
          Else
            g_sMessage = g_sMessage & "Disabled dynamic DNS registration for
network adapter with IP " _
            & oAdapter.IPAddress(0) & vbCRLF
          End If
        Else
          g_sMessage = g_sMessage & "Dynamic DNS registration already
disabled for network adapter with IP " _
          & oAdapter.IPAddress(0) & vbCRLF
        End If
      End If
    Next
  Else
    g_sMessage = g_sMessage & "DisableDynamicDNS: ConnectServer failed" &
vbCRLF
  End If
End Sub