I haven't looked at the local security policy. How do I check that?
-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 6:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Log on Interactivly

Chris,

Have you looked at the machine's Local Security Policy?  I can't
determine why you're getting this error, but unless the Interactive
Logon Permissions have been modified, these are typically set at the
machine as the effective settings.  The Domain policy would probably be
undefined, as the Local would take precedence in this case.

Rick Kingslan - Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000]
  Microsoft Certified Trainer
  MCSA, MCSE+I - Windows NT / 2000

"Any sufficiently advanced technology
is indistinguishable from magic."
  ---  Arthur C. Clarke

\\dagobah... failed
AddUserRightToAccount:

***Error*** AddUserRightToAccount -1073741728

Anyone know what's going on and what I need to do to fix it? This has
got my brain cramped. I checked the Domain Security policy and both deny
and logon interactively have been changed to not defined. Someone here
at the office changed that which is what I think caused the problem in
the first place.

-Chris