Thanks, I can get it from TechNet, I was using the Guide to Upgrading from MS Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Server, and it left me unclear as to where the ADC was to be installed? I don't plan to upgrade Exchange for some time, but I wanted to extend the AD schema from the start, to avoid extensive replication time later.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Demkovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 10:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Forest Prep and ADC

Cindy, what you need is the Exchange 2000 Internals Installation and Setup Guide, which I"ll send to you in a separate email if you wish. (But I think it is also on the Technet CD)  Its an excellent doc.  Essentially, you'll do the following:

1. Install the ADC
2. Run /Forestprep
3. Run /domainprep
4. Create required connection agreements
5. Go home and rest while replication is going on...
6. Run Exchange 2000 setup.

When using the guide, use the section dedicated to Integrating with Exchange Server 5.5.

Good luck and have fun!

LCD