Hi,

Has anyone had success with the 'Branch Office' QA scripts? That is, the
batch files and visual basic scripts that check the servers state etc. using
the common tools such as dcdiag, netdiag etc.

Also, does anyone have any ideas on how to automate this process on DC's in
a forest. I'm looking at creating batch files (on a floppy) to be executed
during DC creation and scheduling tasks to run these batch files which will
utilize the tools mentioned above. To make life easier I will also be
copying the tasks so they can be copied to every DC (yes, there will be a
common monitoring file structure). I also ran into an example batch file
that keeps the result text files for these tools for several days with time
stamps.

I'm just wondering if anyone has come across another easier method to deploy
these tools.

Rgds,