Hi,

After a forum chat with some visitors, i was wondering if its possible to get hold of
a definitive list of OU permissions for AD Users and Computers. Basically, several
people where trying to allow certain users to be able to do small changes to user
accounts such as unlock an account, or change the logon hours.

These permission weren't available on their own that I could see, but were available
as part of such permission groups as Logon Restrictions and Account Information.

What I would like to find is a list of which permissions are in which groups etc, if
you get me. I have tried the MS site and some usual sources, but I couldn't find
anything.

Any ideas ?

Olly Marshall

ADSSupport.net