Dunno if this is useful for anyone, but here it is in Perl...

Regards,
Richard

use strict;
use Win32::OLE 'in';
use Win32::OLE::Const 'Active DS Type Library';
$Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;

# domain, access & quota variables
my $usr = 'DOMAIN\userid';
my $pwd = 'password';
my $dse = 'dc=mycompanyname,dc=com';
my $srv = 'domaincontrollername';
my $val =  '30';

&mod_quota($srv, $dse, $usr, $pwd, $val);
exit;

# modify the ms-DS-MachineAccountQuota value
#---------------------------------------------------------
sub mod_quota {
#---------------------------------------------------------
        my $adc = shift;
        my $adspath = shift;
        my $admact = shift;
        my $passwd = shift;
        my $newval = shift;

        my $DSO = Win32::OLE->GetObject("LDAP:");
        my $DSBind = $DSO->OpenDSObject("LDAP://".$adc."/".$adspath,
                          $admact,
                            $passwd,
                          ADS_SECURE_AUTHENTICATION);

        $DSBind->{'ms-DS-MachineAccountQuota'} = $newval;
        $DSBind->SetInfo();
}

http://www.swynk.com/friends/policht/103101.asp