Anyone:
We would like to control who has the ability to make modifications to WINS, like
adding static entries, tombstoning bad records,....etc.  We have deployed Active
Directory DC's to several nationwide offices and want to be able to delegate this
control to local administrators without making them a domain admin.  There is a built
in group called DNS Admins that allows this kind of functionality and you can set
permissions on DNS zones so that only certain accounts can add/delete zone
entries...etc. but there is no corresponding WINS admin group.   Does anyone know of a
way to accomplish this kind of delegation of control for WINS?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

D Meyer
System Administrator