W2K/Exchange2K Environment.  We have a visiting scientist who I was asked to
give an account to.  Turns out he has been reading his web mail and it is
highly infected based on the number of alerts I got.  The one machine he uses
I have pulled of the internet.  But I now find he went to another machine and
did some web mail (virus alert again).  So at this point my hands are tied by
the managements lack of policies.  So I need a way to prevent him from using
IE regardless of the machine.  It seems in GPO I can lock it down but not
totally disable it.  Or is there a way?

Jim Liddil