From: Keith Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:31
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Modifying Multiple Active Directory User Accounts at Once

Having just installed Citrix I need to change the Terminal Services Profile, User Profile attribute of all the terminal services user accounts. Having over 1000 users makes this a time consuming job to do manually, and having hunted about for a tool to do it automatically and not found one I wondered if any one had written a script, or found/used a tool which would enable me to do this?

Keith
Keith Williams
The National Trust for Scotland
Wemyss House
28 Charlotte Square
Edinburgh EH2 4ET

Tel:  0131 243 9549
Fax: 0131 243 9444

Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk is en/of beschermd door intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht (waaronder de volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding onder elke vorm) door andere personen dan de geadresseerde(n) is verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen, gelieve de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen.

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the addressees is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete its contents.