From: Maarten Engelen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 3:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] printer sharing problem

hi all,

i have a question about printer sharing. I have a network (win2000)
with a domain controller with two OU's. Let's call these OU1 and OU2.
There's a workstation in OU1 with a printer connected to it. I would
like to have this printer shared across the network so that anyone in
OU1 and OU2 can use this printer. Is this possible? Can i set it up as a
shared resource in the network domain or do i have to use standard
sharing in win 2000.

Thanks in advance,

Maarten Engelen