From: Rick Kingslan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 8:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Opposite of GETSID.EXE (OT?)

Brian,

I like Richard's script.  Great stuff to learn from.

BUT - just in case you want a compiled tool, check out a fellow MVP's site for tools that will do what you need.  Joe even bills it as the complement to getsid.exe.

Find Joe Richard's site and collection of tools at:

www.joeware.net

Rick Kingslan - Microsoft Certified Trainer
  MCSE+I on Windows NT 4.0
  MCSE on Windows 2000
  MVP [Windows NT/2000 Server]

"Any sufficiently advanced technology