Hello All,

I have been put in charge of developing security policies for all of our DMZ servers. I am fairly new to constructing security policies, I have been reading through mainly SANS and Microsoft security documents. They have yielded good things to consider, but I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions from their own experiences or to reference documentation that may be of help. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John Hicks | KEMET Electronics Corporation | Network Engineer
Phone: 864-228-4473
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | AOL IM: ipaq1978
[
Mailing: 2835 KEMET Way  Simpsonville, SC 29681 USA ]