Title: AD and Network Core Services & Anti-Virus

I have a quick question, Our operating procedures for Core Network Service (AD DCs, WINS, DDNS, CA, Exchange (Antigen), DHCP) servers has been not to run with Anti-Virus protection on them. We feel that the potential for scanner code to conflict with the network service is higher if we do, and since we don't execute man applications from the server unless they are scanned we don't feel we are at much risk.

What I would like to know is, what does everyone on this list feel an is a good strategy when it comes to these types of services and anti-virus product?

Thanks in Advance,
Todd