In a word, yuk.

But, I think its fixable. If I'm reading it correctly, all your sites share
one site connector - that's going to be the biggest issue you have. In
effect, that says that any site can replicate with any other site. You'll
want to make discrete site connectors between the hub and each spoke site.
Then, by desginating bridgeheads, you can open one set of rules per
connection.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm